STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and ultimate authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in one triune God existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that in Adam's sin all mankind have inherited a sinful nature, become willful sinners with the first expression of personal choice, are totally unable to regain their former position, and are without excuse before God.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God brought to men by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. He died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice and then rose from the dead the third day. All who receive Him are justified by His shed blood.
- We believe in the imminent, pretribulational, premillennial coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed.
- We believe that some gifts of the Holy Spirit such as apostleship, prophecy, and tongues were temporary, a sign to the unbelieving Jew, and not intended for today.
- We believe that every individual believer is responsible to progressively grow in a personal relationship with the Lord.
- We believe that the local church is a congregation of believers in Jesus Christ immersed upon a credible confession of faith, and associated together by covenant for worship, evangelism, observance of the ordinances and fellowship. We believe that the local church is the center of God's program for this age and that the Lord Jesus Christ has commissioned the church to take the Gospel to the world.
*This is a representative summary of our statement of faith.